Email Marketing is one of the fastest growing technologies that is capable of carrying and delivering millions of email at their various destinations, email accounts irrespective of their size, format and makings. Email Marketing is a process of making business proposal to prospects via email. It is similarly the same as direct mail (postal mails sent to postal addresses from P. O. Box, P.M.B, and Contact Address etc) except that instead of sending mail through the postal services, messages are sent electronically via email.
Email Marketing Vs Postal Mail (DirectMail)
Email marketing campaigns are dirt cheap compare to direct mail, Email marketing are easier to track than direct mail marketing campaigns. Email marketing are faster in delivery and feedback, a million of prospect can get a message from just a click, delivered within a second while the Direct mail(snail-mail) is awkward and snail-slow in nature compare to Email marketing.
Benefits of Email Marketing
- Email is efficient, saves time and money.
- Email campaign is cheaper than other advertising options; it can be quickly implemented and executed with only minimal software, hardware and personnel investments.
- Email is fast and brings quick response.
- Email is easily deployed; it requires little resources and effort.
- Response quickly to email compare to direct mail is about thirty times faster in most cases.
- Email Marketing Campaign Results are Measurable. This can be generated on the number of emails opened by your recipients (open-ups) and the number of times your embedded links were clicked (click-through). Quantifying the success of campaigns in progress, marketers can quickly adjust strategies to strengthen response rates.
- Email has Global-Wide Reach
- Modern email marketing services and solutions support database integration, segmentation and various other tricks and techniques for improving the targeting of outgoing messages.
- Advanced methods generate on-the-fly emails customized down to an individual recipient basis.
- It supports sales through other channels.